Make money online today

Saturday, August 7, 2010

How to make money on my blog



Want to make money blogging? If, however - you are not alone. More and more bloggers discovered that blogging is a profitable environment. Is it to earn a little extra money a week to feed their coffee habit, or make enough money to stop them should get a part-time jobs to get through college, or whether you have it to the point where they are able to make full time living from their blog - there are tens of thousands of bloggers who make money blog.
How To Make Money Blogging

On this page I want to share some information for beginners, how to make money blogging.

First - let me start by sharing my own Top Money Making Methods (updated regularly) but below that point you to some great resources and training on how to increase revenue from blogging.

How to Make Money BloggingWhat follows is a brief summary of my main income from blogging. Before you read it though - remember that every blog is unique in how they make money. Some of these revenues will be working on several blogs much better than others - the key is to experiment with as many as possible and see what works best for you.

The following income streams (the number of blogs) have helped me earn six figures every year for the last five years of blogging. I ranked them from highest to lowest.

I hope you find it useful to mix a variety of ways to support themselves by blogging.

1. AdSense

AdsenseDespite not use it here ProBlogger more (why) continue to use AdSense with tremendous influence on my other blog. I have them ready to display images and text and found that 250 × 300 pixel ads that are the best (usually with a mixture design). I do not have much luck with the "Go", but said they normally worked a treat and continue to be the greatest work for me.
2. Affiliate Program

Miscellaneous affiliate programsI run different affiliate programs on my blog - most of which are smaller than the amount of money that really does not justify its category (but certainly contributed).

They include recommended quality products, such as at ProBlogger: Thesis WordPress Theme, Yaro's Blog Coaching Program organized and how do you start from the F *** E-books (and others) and some great products on my blog, photography, including 123 from Digital imaging is David Photography DuChemin E-books and more books Kanashkevich Mitchell.

The great thing about many of the programs is that they are of high quality as sold and I'm in emails from readers who sign up for them are grateful for the recommendation!
3. E-Book Sales

make money, blog-ebooks.jpgLast time not wrap how to make money blogging this category does not exist for me - I do not really have their own products to sell at all. But in recent years I have released 3 E-Book - 31 days to build a better blog, the main guide for portrait photography and photo nuts and bolts: Does the camera and take pictures better. Although this product is only sold whole for $ 20 they would have to contribute a few months and this is my largest category of revenue. The reason for this is the only ranked # 3 in the last month is that I did not do a product launch (I wrote to launch brought in $ 72,000 a week here). This is seen to increase revenue streams by adding more e-books to my circle (3 expected in the next few months).

4. Sustainability Program

Make money blogging-continuity.jpgThis another new category for me, but one that continues to grow.

Continuity programs is where you earn recurring income from people who subscribe to the service that we offer.

For me that includes two sites - ProBlogger.com third tribe and marketing. Second is a membership site and generate revenue from thousands of users who are part of them.
5. Private Ad Sales / Sponsorship

Private selling ad-AD-salesPrivate directly to the advertiser has fallen for me in recent years (before that they were ranked # 3 in this list). This is partly because of changes in their own focus, but also partly caused by the economy like something, I must say that this field differs slightly from month to month depending on kita campaign are invited to take place - we had a few months when he was actually ranked # 2 in the last few years.

This includes ad sales of 125 x 125 ProBlogger ads here, and a campaign or two in the Digital Photography School.

6. Chitika

ChitikaChitka continue to be a big player for me in my blog. They traditionally have worked best for product related blogs, despite their premium ad units now have a good career in a variety of blogs.

While I focus a little less than Chitika in the last six months (especially since I have released their products and moving slightly away from the ads), they continue to do well when I use them and the whole time I've been using Chitika they "I now earn more from quarter of a million dollars - a decision that I can not recommend them enough!
7. Amazon Associates

Amazon-Logo-1
Amazon affiliate program is one of my older machines in the last 12 months. I used to make some odd dollars from it - but lately has become a major work for me (actually, I've won more than $ 100,000 since I started using it). Christmas time (which leads to it) is a very good time for the Amazon - in December last year to be ranked # 2 in this list.
8. ProBlogger job Board

job boards here Jobboardheader ProBlogger continues to increase every month the number of ads purchased. This allows me to invest much money they will receive back a bit in getting the new rear section of the board and redesign them. This board is now working to bring more than $ 1,000 per month income, which is quite good considering that they are so low to start treatment. They also offer a service to readers and add value to the blog overall.

The only problem I faced with the job boards is that there are so many bloggers who are looking for jobs that demand for jobs far exceeds the supply. On the good side of things is that advertisers get the outstanding quality of the reporting application.
9. Speaking Fee

I want to do much talking and not paid them a chance. I can not do as much as I like (mainly because I live in Australia and most of what is needed for overseas and do adalah hanya travel 2-3 times per year) - and yet in April conducted several activities and income sufficient to included in this list.

No comments:

Money online